[OpenSIPS-Users] add SDP to 200ok without SDP

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Wed Sep 15 18:17:36 EST 2021

This doesn't answer your question: I'm curious if that is a broken behavior
from the party sending the 200 without SDP. It is my understanding that all
subsequent 18x and the 200 must use the same SDP if no UPDATE has taken
place in the meantime. Please, correct me if that is a misunderstanding.

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.