[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE from UAC bypasses OpenSIPS

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:38:48 EST 2021

John

I highly recommend using the topology hiding module instead of inserting
routes and forwarding the SIP message. Several IP devices have problems
when you have a lot of routes. Even the SIP message size can be a problem
if your call flows through several proxies.

When you use topology hiding, your origin/destination will never know
what's on the other side, so current problem can never occur anymore.

Regards