[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE from UAC bypasses OpenSIPS

Alexey Kazantsev kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 1 11:48:01 EST 2021

Hi list,

feeling shamefully but still can not fix the problem, trying different configurations.

I’m setting drouting (INVITEs are routed well).
But BYEs from UAC go directly to dr_gateway, not through OpenSIPS.

I understand that this all is about in-dialog request, having to_tag, loose_route.
I compared my config with config files of previously configured servers (not for drouting)
which work well (I tested BYE routing).

But still can not fix this issue.

Here’re 2 screenshots of the same call, captured on UAC:
[1] demonstrating INVITE from UAC,
[2] demonstrating BYE from UAC (which goes directly, bypassing OpenSIPS, and I need to fix this behaviour).

[1] https://ibb.co/NNNvHhM
[2] https://ibb.co/bKd4c0r

What should I pay attention to, to route BYE requests from UAC via OpenSIPS?