[OpenSIPS-Users] How to handle concurrent answering calls?

Fulo Lin file2122 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:58:33 EST 2021

Hello,

I tried this, but it didn't work. The second 200 Ok is still sent to the
caller.

I tried the simplest script, like this.

onreply_route[handle_nat] {
          if (t_check_status("200")) {
                  drop();
          }
}

But the drop doesn't seem to work for 200 Ok. According to the document,
the drop only discards the provisional reply.

volga629 <volga629 at networklab.ca> 於 2021年8月30日 週一 下午8:35寫道: