[OpenSIPS-Users] We didn't manage to read a full request

jacky z zjack0992 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:02:50 EST 2021

Thanks! We found an end point sent an INVITE, but the server did not
receive. The time of this message in the opensips log matched the INVITE.
Not sure whether the INVITE message failed to be read for whatever reason.
Then we checked the server and found a lot of such messages. The server is
a still a test server and we don't expect there are a lot random connection
attempts.