[OpenSIPS-Users] config 477 for offline message

jacky z zjack0992 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:17:39 EST 2021

Hi Team,

I am working on msilo module for offline message processing. When a message
receiver just closed the user agent but the server hasn't updated the
"location", the server will try to send the message several times through
TCP/TLS and failed with "477". How can we capture this "477" and m_store
the offline message? It seems the sample scripts don't handle this
scenario. I also tried the following scripts in the route[relay] and the
scripts were not executed based on the log. Appreciate your help! Thanks!

if (!t_relay(0x02) ) {

if (is_method("MESSAGE")) {

if (m_store("$ou")) {
log("MSILO: offline message stored\n");
send_reply(202, "Accepted");
}else{
log("MSILO: offline message NOT stored\n");
send_reply(503, "Service Unavailable");
}
exit;

}