[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine weight configuration

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Tue Oct 5 19:52:45 EST 2021

Hello,

This is on OpenSIPS 2.4, although I suspect the answer will be the same for
any modern-ish OpenSIPS version.

I have a collection of rtpengine entries loaded into the rtpengine table.
All works well.  The "rtpengine_show" fifo command lists them all with
weight=1.  If I'd like to load some relays more than others, where does one
adjust the weights?  I see reference in the module documentation that
weight will be used within a set, but not where to define them per relay.

Regards,
Jeff