[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting /timerec documentation for 3.2 vs 3.1

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Nov 18 10:13:21 EST 2021

On 18.11.2021 12:09, Pete Kelly wrote:
> It looks like there are quite a few inconsistencies on the drouting
> documentation page versus the docs here
> https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/cfgutils.html#func_check_time_rec
> <https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/cfgutils.html#func_check_time_rec>
> - so maybe just a link or reference to check_time_rec would work for
> consistency?

Most likely, any timerec-related info on that page is outdated.  Will
double-check all the content when I get to this task.  I like the idea
to link to check_time_rec(), as it will future-proof the drouting docs
against changes to the core, common function.

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com