[OpenSIPS-Users] Some mi commands missing in opensips-cli

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue May 18 14:52:49 EST 2021

How curious. I wonder what is different about your config and mine.
Here is my opensips-cli.cfg. Can you see anything wrong please?
Or perhaps it is linked to the opensips.cfg script - I load the drouting module, but might not actually call any of the functions

[default]
log_level: WARNING
prompt_intro: Hello mate
prompt_name: osipscli-local
database_url: mysql://opensips:<password>@localhost
database_name: opensips_v3
database_modules: acc alias_db auth_db avpops domain dialog drouting group permissions clusterer rtpproxy rtpengine tls_mgm usrloc registrant tracer fraud_detection freeswitch_scripting

John Quick
Smartvox Limited