[OpenSIPS-Users] Some mi commands missing in opensips-cli

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue May 18 14:51:43 EST 2021

On 18.05.2021 17:46, Kingsley Tart wrote:
> Interesting. When I do it (with OpenSIPS 3.1.2), I get the below, with
> the dr_* commands listed:

Hello, gents!

That is because the "which" command has /dynamic /output, effectively
/learning/ the loaded modules your OpenSIPS has, and only then listing
the commands that it supports!  This way, we avoid code duplication of
all MI Commands also in the OpenSIPS CLI project, which would be a
complete nightmare to maintain.

Moreover, this also saves us work going into the future, where
developers will submit all kinds of new MI commands for approval,
without anybody having to worry about: "what do they/I have to do so
this command also works with the CLI?"

Cheers,

--
Liviu Chircu