[OpenSIPS-Users] Some mi commands missing in opensips-cli

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue May 18 14:20:40 EST 2021

The mi commands for the drouting module are not appearing in the list of
allowed mi commands in opensips-cli.
I'm looking for things like dr_reload, dr_gw_status, etc.

Some of the commands that were available in opensipsctl, I am struggling to
find the equivalent available in opensips-cli:
 "show" commands for address, domain, db etc.  Now there is only "dump"
 Commands to manipulate or show the data used in the alias_db module
 Commands to add data to domain, drouting, address

Are these now done using the database command in the cli? If so, please
could someone post a few examples as I don't get the command format or help.

Just a reminder - I posted to this forum on 5th May that
"opensips-cli>database create" crashes if the username given in
opensips-cli.cfg is anything other than opensips
Not had any response. Do I need to post somewhere else?

John Quick
Smartvox Limited