[OpenSIPS-Users] DID via OpenSIPS causing Asterisk to ask for authorization

Stas Kobzar staskobzar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:48:30 EST 2021

Hello Mark,

IMO, it is Asterisk side. Of course it depends on your setup but probably
you need Asterisk sip peer to opensips. Do not know for pjsip, for older
sip_chan it would be something like:

[opensips]
type=friend
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=OPENSIPS_IP/255.255.255.255
host=OPENSIPS_IP

You definitely can set this up with FreePBX web ui.