[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help in using opensips 3.1 sipcapture module with Homer7.

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Mar 26 11:10:07 EST 2021

Hi ,

I am using opensips3.1 . I have installed Homer 7 from docker in which
builtin capture server is heplify server  . This is working perfectly fine
.

Now I wanted to use Openisps sipcapture module as capture server which can
add data in homer DB .  As I am working on opensips environment from long
time . So I am a bit confident on opensips rather than Heplify Server .

But ,when I am trying to run this opensips is crashing when its getting
some hep packet .
I have generated core file for this . please do have a look into the file
and let me know what may be the possible reason for this .

Please do help . Any kind of information is appreciated .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*