[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with opensips-cli .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Mar 26 09:16:26 EST 2021

Hi All ,

I am using opensips-cli  ( 0.1.0 ) and opensips-3.1 .

I am able to get all the data of the local host through cli but when I am
connecting to a remote host even though it's getting connected but no data
is visible for the remote instance  . It only showing the data of the
instance on which I am running the cli .

 my opensips-cli.cfg

*[default]database_modules: Allprompt_intro: Welcome to
OpenSIPSdatabase_admin_url: mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost#database_url:
 mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhostdatabase_schema_path:
/opt/opensips-3.1/scripts[10.0.1.1]prompt_name: opensips-cli at 10.0.1.1
<opensips-cli at 10.0.1.1>prompt_intro: OpenSIPS CLI for 10.0.1.1
instancecommunication_type: fifourl: http://10.0.1.1:8888/mi
<http://10.0.1.1:8888/mi>*

Am I doing anything wrong ? Please do help me .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*