[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding expire time of mid-register

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:50:45 EST 2021

You should try setting the min expires value, the documentation states that
any values lower than this will be overridden with the minimum you define!

https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/registrar.html#param_min_expires

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 at 06:43, Jeffrey Zhao <chunyong.zhao at qq.com> wrote:

> Dear Team
>
> For legacy Cisco IP phones, the SIP registration expiration time must be
> set to less than 120 seconds, and there is no way to control the timer on
> phone end.
> It must be controlled on the SIP registrar end(Expires value set to 120 in
> registration reply SIP message).
>
> I am not sure whether there is a way in OpenSIPS script to update the
> 'Expires' header(base on user agent string, if Cisco Phone, then Expires:
> 120) in the onreply_route.
>
> Which parameter is writtable to achieve the target?
>
> Thank you so much!
>

> REGISTER sip:test.com SIP/2.0
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.167.6.60:5060;branch=z9hG4bK3593290796
> From: "Ooi, Liyong" <sip:3827 at test.com>;tag=30622762
> To: "Ooi, Liyong" <sip:3827 at test.com>
> Call-ID: 0_2497201195 at 10.167.6.60
> CSeq: 1 REGISTER
> Contact: <sip:3827 at 10.167.6.60:5060>
> Allow: INVITE, INFO, PRACK, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, NOTIFY, REGISTER,
> SUBSCRIBE, REFER, PUBLISH, UPDATE, MESSAGE
> Max-Forwards: 70

*0333 332 0000  |  x-on.co.uk <https://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> **  |  Coronavirus
<https://www.x-on.co.uk/service/surgery-connect/coronavirus.htm>**  |
Practice Index Reviews <https://practiceindex.co.uk/gp/x-on>*

THE ITSPA
AWARDS 2020 <http://www.itspa.org.uk/itspa-awards> AND Best ITSP - Mid
Market, Best Software and Best Vertical Solution are trade marks of the
Internet Telephony Services Providers' Association, used under licence.

*From April 1st 2021 our office address will change to: Units 22-24 Riduna
Park, Melton IP12 1QT.*

X-on
is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd
a limited company registered in
England and Wales.

Registered Office :
Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead,
Herts, HP3 9SD.
Company Registration No. 2578478.

The information in this e-mail is
confidential and for use by the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000
and delete the
message from your computer. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use,
disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or reply
to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an individual
within this
email may not necessarily
reflect the views of X-on or its associated
companies. Although X-on routinely
screens for viruses, addressees should
scan this email and any attachments
for
viruses. X-on makes no
representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this email or
any attachments.