[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.4.7 - Dispatcher ds_is_in_list() DNS resolution

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 16:04:29 EST 2021

Hi,

Can somebody confirm the following behaviour in opensips 2.4.7

I have a dispatcher endpoint with a DNS address as the Destination address.
When doing a ds_is_in_list() check and passing it the $si (Source IP
address) will it perform a DNS resolution before trying to match the IP?

I see in the logs that it has met the condition for the check, but I would
like somebody to confirm this is the behaviour - i.e.  ds_is_in_list() does
a DNS lookup on the Destination address of the endpoint.

Thank you.