[OpenSIPS-Users] Delayed Bye?

Jonathan Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:41:47 EST 2021

I'm assuming you have a lot of short ALOC calls in your mix to your
vendor? You can do a delayed BYE with OpenSIPS, but it's a bit tricky,
as once you do the dialog match on the BYE, the dialog gets torn down
automatically by the OpenSIPs logic and the accounting is finalized.
In 2.2 I had to write a patch to handle this, but I think you can do
this in 3.1 with the load_dialog_ctx() and acc_load_ctx_from_dlg().
See here:

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2020-June/043346.html

- Jon Abrams