[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK with wrong RURI

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Jun 22 21:38:16 EST 2021

On 15.06.2021 08:57, Miha via Users wrote:
> when call is not pickup on teams and just canceled I get 603 Declined
> which opensips send it further to SBC (our main sbc). When we get back
> ACK and from SBC, there is wrong RURI and opensips does not relay this
> ACK to MS teams.

Hi Miha,

I have stopped reading after this point. On a negative reply, there is
no concept such as "relay this ACK to MS teams".  The negative ACK is
produced hop-by-hop, there is no need to wait for an original ACK to be
produced by UAC and carried end-to-end, as I expect OpenSIPS to
_immediately_ generate and reply with ACK to MST once it received that
603 reply.  And in parallel with producing the ACK, OpenSIPS will also
relay the 603 to SBC side.

Do your SIP traces confirm the flow I described above?  Could you share
a .pcap with me if not? Thanks!

Best,

--
Liviu Chircu