[OpenSIPS-Users] DTMF/Freeswitch Integration with Opensips 3.0

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Jun 15 09:51:10 EST 2021

On 12.06.2021 19:32, HS wrote:

> This gives the error:
> script function "do_routing" (types=43) does not support route type (256)
>
> Essentially do_routing is possible only in the REQUEST_ROUTE,
> FAILURE_ROUTE, BRANCH_ROUTE and LOCAL_ROUTE. However, the route is
> named [goes_to_support].

Hi,

Route type 256 means: "Event Route", which is not in the supported
list.  Use the classic, evil workaround with an extra route invoked
within your Event Route, which will trick the script into thinking it's
called from REQUEST_ROUTE :D

On a different note, I don't see any reason why do_routing() should not
have support for *any* *route*, especially given the recently added
"dummy SIP message" support, where you always have a SIP message in the
script, even from non-SIP routes such as event_route, timer_route, etc.
This, in turn, allows drouting to properly work with SIP message
components such as $rU, $fU, etc.

Best Regards,

--
Liviu Chircu