[OpenSIPS-Users] [BLOG] Media high availability/re-anchoring using OpenSIPS 3.2

Kevin Vines kevin.vines at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:11:31 EST 2021

Hi Razvan,

I just read the blog post and have a couple of questions.

Does the re-anchoring require manual intervention (mi command) even in the case of a crash or does the new module somehow detect the loss of a relay and automatically re-anchor?

If the module detects the loss of a relay and automatically re-anchors the media, what is the timing to detect and re-anchor and can the timing be tuned?

Thanks!

Kevin V.