[OpenSIPS-Users] Incorrect callid in ACK

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 12:58:28 EST 2021

Mark,

I wasn't using topology hiding, but had a problem similar to this which
baffled me for a long time until I noticed that the To-tag value wasn't
matching the value in the "200 OK". Looking at the DBG logs, it appears that
the dialog matching uses To-tag and From-tag.

Another idea - topology hiding puts a unique hash code into the Contact
header. Is that getting altered by a downstream server?

Compare the "200 OK" elements with the equivalent ACK elements. Hope this
helps.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited