[OpenSIPS-Users] multi ip address with diffrent reply options

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 09:50:48 EST 2021

Yes I do this by setting t_on_reply("OPTIONS") when the request comes
in and then create a route onreply_route[OPTIONS] that changes the
headers in the response using remove_hf() and append_hf().

If you want to handle the options request locally you could use
append_to_reply() to append the additional headers to your reply.

Note: I'm quite new to OpenSIPS so there may be a better way.

Cheers,
Kingsley.