[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cli add domain

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 08:58:24 EST 2021

I asked pretty much the same question in mid-May. Below is a copy of my
question and the answer I received from Liviu.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited

On 18.05.2021 17:20, John Quick wrote:
> Some of the commands that were available in opensipsctl, I am struggling
> find the equivalent available in opensips-cli:
>   "show" commands for address, domain, db etc.  Now there is only "dump"
>   Commands to manipulate or show the data used in the alias_db module
>   Commands to add data to domain, drouting, address

Hi, John!

Instead of "ul show", you can now run "mi ul_dump", which is equivalent.

DB provisioning via "opensips-cli" has never been there and the subject
has been debated here [1].  In short: the plan is to solely rely on the
Control Panel for the provisioning, giving the finite amount of code
maintenance power that's available.  This way, each tool does what it's
best at.

Liviu Chircu