[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [BLOG] OpenSIPS 3.2 and the supported SSL/TLS libraries

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 4 08:33:01 EST 2021

Hi, Ovidiu!

I've updated the Download page[1] to reflect these changes, thanks for
pointing them out.
Regarding the version of the submodule, when you pull the submodule you
will pull exactly the version that the (opensips) developer wants to be
used - there's no way to pull the latest master, it always has to be a
specific SHA. In our case, we are not pulling the development version,
but we explicitly used v4.7.1r because it contains a bug fix that is not
available in previous stable release (4.7.0). All further checkouts will
pull this specific version.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-Download-3-2

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer