[OpenSIPS-Users] Getting header from 302

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:08:33 EST 2021

Oh I didn’t register that <reply> param. I’ll try with that.
On the other hand, I may be confused about how opensips processes >299
replies. Does it process them on onreply route and then goes to the failure
route? I mean that’s what I’m doing right now, but is this intended by
design? I would’ve though it’d go straight to the failure route, but
actually going to the onreply route sounds smart.

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337