[OpenSIPS-Users] MS teams, reinvite after ACK

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Wed Jun 2 12:11:19 EST 2021

Right.  Something like this:

        if (list_hdr_has_option("Allow", "REFER"))
                list_hdr_remove_option("Allow", "REFER");

We've used blind transfer successfully.  If I remember correctly it will
utilize re-INVITEs, possibly with Replaces.  I don't know that we've tested
attended transfer.

OpenSIPS is just a proxy (in this case), so it will pass the REFER just
fine.  You'd probably have to do a lot of cleanup of the Refer-to value to
make it usable in this case...I haven't checked.  It all depends on what
you have upstream and what it can handle.  We opted to strip REFER for
simplicity.

- Jeff