[OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - lookup not returning 2

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 14:43:16 EST 2021

Liviu,

Unfortunately, the scenario you hypothesise does not match. We have not yet commissioned the Push Notification mechanism.
Furthermore, I can see the registrations from the WebRTC device in a log file and they are well spaced apart - minimum 40 secs, up to a few minutes.
In the most recent tests, I removed the modparam line that set "pn_skip_pn_interval".

I have tried a lot of variations and tinkered with several modparam settings, but mid_registrar_lookup() always returns 1. Just once I managed to get a return value of 2.

I will send you the DEBUG log output which looks quite different in the one example where lookup returned 2. Perhaps it will provide a vital clue.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited