[OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - lookup not returning 2

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 10:59:46 EST 2021

Liviu,

I found the problem: In the usrloc module I had "contact_refresh_timer" set to true. When I change it to false, lookup returns 2.
I had not understood the relationship between the two mechanisms - should I use either one or the other, not both?

By the way, the Contact header is very large and exceeds the varchar(255) field in the DB. I've set the usrloc working mode preset to "single-instance-no-db" as a workaround.
I'm not sure if the WebRTC app being tested here is exceptional or if this could be a more widespread ongoing problem that other people will encounter.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited