[OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - lookup not returning 2

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jul 29 14:39:33 EST 2021

Hi John,

On 28.07.2021 19:35, John Quick wrote:
> Using version 3.1.3. OpenSIPS is acting as a mid-registrar proxy.
Which mid-registrar mode are you using? (0, 1 or 2)
> One thought I had: Should mid_registrar_lookup() always return 2 for a
> device that has Flags = 4?

If your SIP user only has a single, PN-enabled device registered, then
yes: I would expect it to always return 2.  So we may definitely be
dealing with a bug here - my current idea is to attempt to reproduce it
in a lab environment.

Best regards,

--
Liviu Chircu