[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling aliases + usernames

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:36:48 EST 2021

Hello all.

I have been moderately successful in getting AG's push notifications (
https://github.com/AGProjects/sylk-pushserver) to work. Quick-ish question.
Our setup works on aliases (external) as well as usernames (internal). The
normal opensips.cfg file works great to route calls in both scenarios.
However, the push server code sends calls specifically to the usernames and
completely ignores the aliases. I was thinking we do this via the database
(have 2 sets of information in the push_tokens table) or the config file.

>From the little that I know about opensips, db calls are not the preferred
way - correct? Any tips on how to modify the push server code to route
calls to both aliases + username?

Hope not too confusing - thanks for the help.

Best wishes.