[OpenSIPS-Users] Ned help to configure opensips as ssl Client .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 14 11:54:49 EST 2021

Hi ,

I am using opensips 3.1 and already implemented opensips as ssl server and
this working fine for me .

Now I am trying to build opensips as MS team SBC to communicate with MS
team . I am facing some issues .
I have followed the url :
https://blog.opensips.org/2019/09/16/opensips-as-ms-teams-sbc/

Below is my config file and dr_gateways table as below  I have added in
pasetbane
https://pastebin.com/nTeeXCmW

The error I am getting is when sending Options ping to the gateway  :

 INFO:core:probe_max_sock_buff: using snd buffer of 416 kb
 INFO:core:init_sock_keepalive: TCP keepalive enabled on socket 5
 ERROR:proto_tls:tls_conn_init: no TLS client domain found
 ERROR:core:tcp_conn_new: failed to do proto 3 specific init for conn
0x7f2389853040
 ERROR:proto_tls:tls_sync_connect: tcp_conn_create failed, closing the
socket
 ERROR:proto_tls:proto_tls_send: connect failed
 ERROR:tm:msg_send: send() to 52.114.148.0:5061 for proto tls/3 failed
 ERROR:tm:t_uac: attempt to send to
'sip:sip.pstnhub.microsoft.com;transport=tls'
failed

Can anyone please help , what I am missing or doing wrong ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*