[OpenSIPS-Users] rest_client and basic authentication

Tomi Hakkarainen tpaivaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:42:55 EST 2021

Hi,

it seems that you should just create the header by your self and add it before reguests.
rest_append_hf("Authorization: Basic <BASE64 of creds here>");

when making a request. In basic HTTP authentication, a request contains a header field in the form of Authorization: Basic <credentials>, where credentials is the Base64 encoding of ID and password joined by a single colon :.

Tomi