[OpenSIPS-Users] feasablity / interest in a feature request.

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Jan 22 14:28:39 EST 2021

We are using siptrace and we get both the incoming and outbound message captured, with all changes. I think it depends on the scope you provide [1]. We use scope T for transactions and we get both.

Although, we are using OpenSIPS 2.4. It’s possible the functionality has changed in 3.x. In which case, I would agree that it is not good.

[1] - https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/tracer.html#func_trace

Ben Newlin