[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.3.1 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 12 11:43:42 EST 2021

Hi all,

I know many of you were really anxious, so here we have the release of
OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.3.1, compatible with OpenSIPS 3.1 . So, at this
point we have the full 3.1 suite in place .

The OCP 8.3.1 has the same framework/engine as OCP 8.3.0 / 8.2.4, but it
is aligned to the specifics of OpenSIPS 3.1 version:

* the "Dynamic Routing" tool was update to fit to the DB changed
(related to sort algorithms)

* the "Call Center" tool was extended to cope with the new features
related to dissuading and wrapup time

* the "Load Balancer" tool got the new "Attribute" field

* in the "CDRviewer" tool, the CDR filter was improved in terms of
user-experience; also massive CDR exports are now supported.

Where to check for more or to download it?
http://controlpanel.opensips.org

Download and enjoy it as it's freshly baked for you,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com