[OpenSIPS-Users] Quality Routing Module in Opensips_3.1

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Jan 8 11:03:40 EST 2021

On 07.01.2021 14:04, Saurabh Chopra wrote:
> Hi Opensips Team,
>
> Could you please provide an update on the above query on Qrouting.

Hey, Saurabh!

During OpenSIPS Summit 2020, I made a live demo [1] where the audience
controlled the balancing of calls through qrouting, and it worked great!

While your pasted data looks completely fine and qrouting should work as
expected, I have to ask: what does your "qr_profiles" table look like?
Have you provisioned some proper thresholds for profile number "1"?
FYI, by default, the table uses a "-1" value (disabled) for the
thresholds of each monitored statistic.

[1]: https://youtu.be/uHFOB-J8GIQ?t=9366

Kind regards,

--