[OpenSIPS-Users] Quality Routing Module in Opensips_3.1

Saurabh Chopra saurabhc at 3clogic.com
Mon Jan 4 11:53:12 EST 2021

Hi Tony/Opensips Team,

Happy New Year,

I have tried to test with default values in my configuration file but no
luck.The call is still going to the first gateway i.e. 104.XX.XX.XX. If
possible could you please help us at configuration side, what parameters
should be allowed to test this Qrouting module. Below is the output
for opensips-cli -x mi qr_status:-

                            "Carrier": {
                                "CRID": "cr1",
                                "Gateways": [
                                    {
                                        "GWID": "gw1",
                                        "ASR": "-1.00/9",
                                        "CCR": "-1.00/9",
                                        "PDD": "-1.00/7",
                                        "AST": "-1.00/7",
                                        "ACD": "-1.00/7"
                                    },
                                    {
                                        "GWID": "gw2",
                                        "ASR": "-1.00/0",
                                        "CCR": "-1.00/0",
                                        "PDD": "-1.00/0",
                                        "AST": "-1.00/0",
                                        "ACD": "-1.00/0"
                                    }
                                ]

Best Regards
Saurabh Chopra
+918861979979

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 4:18 PM Saurabh Chopra <saurabhc at 3clogic.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Saurabh Chopra
>> +918861979979
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 3:43 PM Saurabh Chopra <saurabhc at 3clogic.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I want to test the new quality routing module, previously i have tested
>>> the dynamic routing and it works for me. But somehow, qrouting module is
>>> not running as per my expectation. My understanding is qrouting module
>>> helps us to choose a better gateway at run time as per statistics like
>>> ASR,PDD,AST etc. I took two asterisk gateways
>>> 1:- 162.243.XX.XXX
>>> 2:- 104.131.XXX.XXX
>>>
>>> I have deliberately given 15sec wait on 104.131.XXX.XXX asterisk after
>>> this it will send 200 OK response for the call. So as per qrouting module,
>>> AST statistics for 104.131.XXX.XXX gateway would somewhat be lower than
>>> this 162.243.XX.XXX.
>>>
>>> So,I am expecting the call should mostly be reached to 162.243.XX.XXX
>>> gateway instead of 104.131.XXX.XXX, but this is not happening as calls are
>>> reaching to 104.131.XXX.XXX gateway which has poor statistics i.e AST.
>>>
>>> *Configuration done at mysql is given below:-*
>>> mysql> select * from dr_rules;
>>>
>>> +--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+---------------+----------+--------------+-------+--------------------+
>>> | ruleid | groupid | prefix | timerec | priority | routeid | gwlist |
>>> sort_alg | sort_profile | attrs | description        |
>>>
>>> +--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+---------------+----------+--------------+-------+--------------------+
>>> |      1 | 1       |        |         |        0 |         |
>>> gw2=50,gw1=50 | Q        |            1 |       | XXX_gateway |
>>>
>>> +--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+---------------+----------+--------------+-------+--------------------+
>>> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>>>
>>> mysql> select * from dr_gateways;
>>>
>>> +----+------+------+----------------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+--------+------------------+
>>> | id | gwid | type | address              | strip | pri_prefix | attrs |
>>> probe_mode | state | socket | description     |
>>>
>>> +----+------+------+----------------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------+--------+------------------+
>>> |  1 | gw1  |    3 | 162.243.XX.XXX:5080  |     0 |            | NULL  |
>>>          0 |     0 | NULL   | 0                |
>>> |  2 | gw2  |    3 | 104.131.XXX.XXX:5080 |     0 |            | NULL  |
>>>          0 |     0 | NULL   | testing gateway2 |

>>> *Configuration for loading qrouting module in opensips script is below:-*
>>> loadmodule "qrouting.so"
>>> modparam("qrouting", "db_url", "mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost
>>> /opensips")
>>> modparam("qrouting", "algorithm", "best-dest-first")
>>> modparam("qrouting", "history_span", 5)
>>> modparam("qrouting", "table_name", "qr_profiles")
>>> modparam("qrouting", "min_samples_pdd", 0)