[OpenSIPS-Users] Transparent TLS

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 4 09:00:40 EST 2021

Hi, Yavari!

Happy new year!
No, this is not possible - OpenSIPS is only able to route packages based
on SIP packets - if you create an end-to-end connection between the
client and media servers, OpenSIPS will not be able to decrypt the
packages to know where to send what. OpenSIPS (and the entire SIP stack,
by specifications) is not connection oriented, so packets can't be
routed based on a previously established connection, only by SIP headers.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com