[OpenSIPS-Users] Timestamp in date format

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Feb 23 01:24:43 EST 2021

That function only uses the current time. As far as I know there are no generic time string format functions in OpenSIPS. The only options are to manipulate the current time only.

You could use exec or one of the language modules like python to do this. Or you could write to the XML as a timestamp and convert it outside of OpenSIPS. The latter would be my recommendation if possible.

Ben Newlin