[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPproxy for OpenSIPS 3.1 on Debian 10.7 (How To)

Rick McGill - ₪ rick at netrovoip.com
Fri Feb 12 07:31:45 EST 2021

Dear Eugene,

Thank you very much for the links and pointing me in the right direction.
None of the online installation guides I had found for OpenSIPs even mentioned anything about RTPproxy.
The only reason I know about it was because of the ERROR's I found in the OpenSIPS log and Syslog.

Anyway I'm pointed in the right direction now by your email and will attempt this RTPproxy install today.

Rick McGill – CEO
Rick at NetroVOIP.com     |     Rick at NetropolitanWorks.com
Thailand: +66-2105-4262  x1001  |   USA: +1-737-237-2030   |    Mobile: +66-85557-3000
Support:: +66-97047-2000  |  SKYPE & LINE ID:  NetroVOIP  | Support at NetroVOIP.com
  ₪  www.NetroVOIP.com  Telecommunications / Video Consulting & Solutions Provider