[OpenSIPS-Users] Retrieving parameters from file

Johan De Clercq johan at democon.be
Wed Feb 10 07:00:43 EST 2021

Gerwin, I will have a look.

Outlook voor iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> downloaden
________________________________
Van: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> namens Gerwin van de Steeg <gerwin.van.de.steeg at vadacom.com>
Verzonden: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 5:26:10 AM
Aan: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Retrieving parameters from file

Or you could use a sane and legible templating language.  I like the look of consul-template, but there are many others out there as the article suggests.. like Jinja2 or ERB.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 00:00, Johan De Clercq <Johan at democon.be<mailto:Johan at democon.be>> wrote:
Interesting, speaking for myself, it is absolutely team that I add m4 support.

Op di 9 feb. 2021 om 11:35 schreef Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org<mailto:liviu at opensips.org>>:
On 09.02.2021 05:53, Dinesh Krishnamurthy via Users wrote:
> For example i would need to keep the IP Address/Port of the API
> Gateway which i communicate via rest_get without hardcoding as they
> would change based on the environment i am working with i.e.. staging,
> dev or production
>
> Please advise the way to do this.

Hi,

Sounds to me like your opensips.cfg file needs templating. If you are
using a 3.0 or newer OpenSIPS, this process is even further simplified,
as OpenSIPS natively integrates with any preprocessor that's out there.
See this guide [1] for more details.

Regards,

[1]: https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Templating-Config-Files-3-2

--