[OpenSIPS-Users] Retrieving parameters from file

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Feb 9 10:31:29 EST 2021

On 09.02.2021 05:53, Dinesh Krishnamurthy via Users wrote:
> For example i would need to keep the IP Address/Port of the API
> Gateway which i communicate via rest_get without hardcoding as they
> would change based on the environment i am working with i.e.. staging,
> dev or production
>
> Please advise the way to do this.

Hi,

Sounds to me like your opensips.cfg file needs templating. If you are
using a 3.0 or newer OpenSIPS, this process is even further simplified,
as OpenSIPS natively integrates with any preprocessor that's out there.
See this guide [1] for more details.

Regards,

[1]: https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Templating-Config-Files-3-2

--