[OpenSIPS-Users] EXEC not working

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:56:59 EST 2021

I try to run example from docs
$var(out)="";
$var(err)="";
$avp(env)="a";

exec("ls -l", , "$var(out)", "$var(err)", "$avp(env)");
xlog("The output is $var(out)\n");
xlog("Received the following error\n$var(err)");

I receive follow messages:

ERROR:core:pv_get_spec_value: bad parameters
ERROR:core:pv_get_avp_name: cannot get avp value
ERROR:exec:get_avp_values_list: cannot get avp name
The output is
Received the following error

На чт, 4.02.2021 г. в 12:52 ч. Callum Guy <callum.guy at x-on.co.uk> написа: