[OpenSIPS-Users] Does anyone have Fraud Detection working in OpenSIPS V3.2?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Dec 20 12:50:27 UTC 2021

On 15.12.2021 10:53, Adrian Fretwell wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has Fraud Detection working in OpenSIPS
> V3.2?  I just can't get the call to check_fraud to work without crashing.

For the record, the crash has been confirmed and fixed (using anything
but the default time-recurrence for fraud DB rules will easily lead to a
crash on OpenSIPS 3.2.0 to 3.2.3).  The fix is to be included in
OpenSIPS 3.2.4, to be released in two days from now.

Happy Holidays,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com