[OpenSIPS-Users] V3.2 - Clarification of Fraud Detection Dependency Requirements

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 06:28:54 UTC 2021

Hello Team,

I am currently having difficulty upgrading a routing script from
OpenSIPS v2.4 to OpenSIPS v3.2.  The function call check_fraud causes a
segmentation fault.

I understand that drouting.so and dialog.so are required dependencies.

Having now read
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-FraudDetection-3-1 it
would appear that the following are mandatory parameters:

modparam("drouting", "db_partitions_url",
"mysql://root:123456@localhost/opensips")
modparam("drouting", "use_partitions", 1)
modparam("fraud_detection", "db_url",
"mysql://root:123456@localhost/opensips")

Can you confirm that the use of partitions is really mandatory, I do not
use partitions for drouting in my v2.4 routing script, perhaps not
having partitions is the cause of the Seg fault?

Also, if I do need to set modparam("drouting", "use_partitions", 1),
what is the best minimal way of doing this when I have no need of the
partition?  Can I create a partition name and specify the existing dr
table names?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell
Nottinghamshire