[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.7 and 3.2.4 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 8 11:04:01 EST 2021

Hello, everyone!

In two weeks starting from today, on Wednesday, 22nd of December 2021,
we will be releasing two new minor versions of OpenSIPS: 3.17 and 3.2.4.
These new versions will be fully backwards compatible and will consist
only of bug fixes.
Throughout these two weeks we will put a freeze on commits, just so you
guys can test as much as possible until the release comes out. Please do
test and let us know of any problems you are facing.

Best regards,
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer