[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine sets - load balancing proxy weighting

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Fri Aug 20 17:13:43 EST 2021

This may be a good place to ask this, or perhaps not.

Is it possible to define the DB rows in such a way that causes a
priority-based behavior?  Prefer this one, move to the next if the first
isn't available, etc.  As I think through it, it may be possible to do that
manually in the script by calling different groups, but it would be more
convenient if it just worked as a function of the schema.

For example, the way one defines gateways for use in the dr_carriers table
as part of the drouting module.  Something like that if that makes sense.

Regards,
Jeff