[OpenSIPS-Users] Errors migrating mysql db from OpenSIPS 3.1 to 3.2

Mark Allen mark at allenclan.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 10:31:22 EST 2021

I've followed the instructions at:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration-3-1-0-to-3-2-0 but
OpenSIPS is now erroring because of DB problems. I see errors along the
lines of:

    ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table xcap
found, expected 4

If I go into the database and manually add the version information for each
entry that triggers the error (xcap, presentity, active_watchers, watchers)
using command like...

    INSERT INTO version (table_name, table_version) VALUE ('xcap', 4);

...as per https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli/issues/54 - it gets me
past theses tests but unsurprisingly then errors with:

    CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_real_query: driver error (1146):
Table 'opensips_32.active_watchers' doesn't exist

On OpenSIPS 3.1 DB was loading/working without problem.

I have tried reinstalling opensips-cli using instructions at
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli/blob/master/docs/INSTALLATION.md
(using Debian package as this system runs Debian 10 (Buster) but I still
get the same problem.

Any ideas????