[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.5 and 3.2.2 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 19 14:44:51 EST 2021

Hi, All!

Due to some unexpected regressions in the previous release, we've
decided to make two new releases (just a few days apart): I'm talking
about OpenSIPS 3.1.4 and 3.2.2.
This new release contains just a few crash fixes (in Dynamic Routing
startup and in the binary replication protocol), as well as some
cosmetic changes. There's no migration needed, so we strongly suggest
you to upgrade to the latest release.

Happy hacking!

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer