[OpenSIPS-Users] SQL Query Variables

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:27:12 EST 2021

Hi all.

In my quest to make the push server work on my Opensips 3.0 installation. I
have figured out that the following query isn't working correctly:

$avp(query) = "SELECT token, app, platform, sip_instance from push_tokens
WHERE username='" + $(var(user){s.escape.common}) + "' AND domain='" +
$(var(domain){s.escape.common}) + "'";

When I replace $(var(user...)/$var(domain...) with $(tU..) and $(td..), the
query seems to work. I have tried multiple combinations, but the
original query isn't working.

What do I need to change to make the original query work? I did find
details of what tU is, but nothing about var(user).

Thanks for the help.