[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.2 and 2.4.10 minor releases planning

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 21 09:29:37 EST 2021

Hi, Everyone!

I am glad to announce you that we have scheduled two new minor releases
of our OpenSIPS stable branches. Therefore, on 6th of May 2021 we will
release OpenSIPS 3.1.2 and 2.4.10!
These new releases contain the latest bug fixes, and are fully
compatible with previous versions.
In order to increase releases' stability, we decided to freeze the code
for two weeks - during this period the community is encouraged to fully
test the upcoming releases and report any urgent matters, that we can
eventually get fixed by the time of the release. The freeze starts
tomorrow, 22nd of April 2021 and will last till the time of release, 6th
of May 2021.

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea